A 1-day international conference in the centre of Brussels
The conference will bring together people from Internal Communication, IT and HR to see case studies, hear expert speakers and discuss various topics:
- Latest trends in the world of intranets and digital workplaces
- The importance of Digital Employee Experience
- The pros and cons of platforms such as SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and intranet-in-a-box products
- The future of work and the role of the digital workplace
An attractive conference program for IT, Communications and HR professionals
Different conference tracks for people from IT, Internal Communications and HR offer a variety of case studies andplenty of opportunity for discussion and interaction:
- Case studies from organisations such as AG Insurance, CM, ING and Thalys
- Interactive workshops and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Information about Microsoft 365, Teams, Workplace by Facebook and intranet-in-a-box products
- Closing keynote speaker is Peter Hinssen, co-founder and partner of nexxworks, on the subject of The Future of Work
Closing keynote speaker Peter Hinssen
Who will benefit from attending the conference?
- Intranet and digital workplace managers
- Internal communication managers
- Experts in digital channelsand employee experience
- HR managers
- IT and project managers responsible for delivering a new intranet or digital workplace
Meet a range of sponsoring partners (both on site and online!)
Several leading companies from Belgium and abroad will be present at the conference and will present their latest digital workplace solutions.
When: Thursday 22 October 2020, from 9:00 to 17:00
Register now and benefit from a 20% Early Bird discount
A full-day international conference for EUR 512 (+ VAT) instead of EUR 640
Registration is risk-free - the conference will not be cancelled!
If the physical part of the conference is not possible due to Covid-19, then the conference will be 100% online.
Physical conference venue
Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace
Rue Gineste 3, 1210 Brussels
Jointly organised by