A one-day, fully online conference
Given the current Covid-19 situation, we are organising a 100% online event, like we did in 2020. The online event will be hosted in Whova, one of the world’s leading virtual event platforms. All conference sessions will be streamed live within the platform, and Whova also includes features for exhibitors to set up a virtual booth and interact with participants in various ways.
We are putting a programme together that will sit at the crossroads of Internal Communications, IT and HR. We strongly believe that these three disciplines have an important role to play in the success of the digital workplace. By bringing managers and practitioners from Communications, IT and HR together in a single conference, we aim to bridge the traditional silos and spark cross-fertilisation.
We are expecting an audience of +/- 150 participants from various large and mid-size organisations.
Who will benefit from attending the conference?
- Intranet and digital workplace managers
- Internal communication managers
- Experts in digital channels and digital transformation
- HR managers in charge of delivering a seamless digital employee experience
- IT and project managers responsible for building a new intranet or digital workplace
- The challenges faced by Internal Communications, IT and HR when introducing a digital workplace – and how to overcome them
- The tools: bringing order and structure in the overwhelming number of applications and platforms available today – from Microsoft 365 and SharePoint to traditional intranets, employee experience platforms and employee apps for frontline workers.
- The importance of the Digital Employee Experience in today’s organisations – from onboarding to retirement.
- The future of work in a post-covid-19 world, with a focus on the hybrid workplace.
When: Thursday 27 May 2021, from 9:00 to 17:00
A full-day international conference for only 395 EUR (+ 21% VAT)
Sign up before 31 January to enjoy a Super Early Bird discount of 25% !
Online conference platform
The full online conference will take place in Whova
More about Whova at whova.com
Jointly organised by