Join the Belgian Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
ValueIntranet organises and moderates the Belgian Intranet & Digital Workplace Group, a unique meeting place for intranet and internal communication professionals. As a member, you will learn from colleagues in similar roles in other organisations. You will discuss case studies, exchange best practices and learn from each other's experience.
Dates of next meetings
- Dutch-speaking group: Tuesday 4 October 2022 as a hybrid meeting (physically in Brussels and online in Zoom).
- English speaking group: Tuesday 11 October 2022 as a hybrid meeting (physically in Brussels and online in Zoom)
Some basic facts about the groups
- Audience: Intranet managers, project managers and internal communication professionals.
- Topics for discussion: Members can suggest topics for future meetings. Typical subjects will be intranet governance, social and mobile intranet, personalisation of intranet content, search, ...
- 4 full-day, face-to-face meetings per year (currently replaced by online meetings until further notice)
- Guy Van Leemput, intranet and digital workplace expert, moderates the groups, contributes his experience and invites guest speakers to spark the debate.
- Group size is kept small (max. 20 participants) to ensure interactive discussion.
- To ensure a confidential setting free from 'sales pitches', vendors and consultants cannot join.