Join the Belgian Intranet & Digital Workplace Group
ValueIntranet organises and moderates the Belgian Intranet & Digital Workplace Group, a unique meeting place for intranet and internal communication professionals. As a member, you will learn from colleagues in similar roles in other organisations. You will discuss case studies, exchange best practices and learn from each other's experience.
Dates of next meetings
Due to the impact of the Corona / Covid-19 virus, all face-to-face group meetings are currently suspended. The health of the group members is our first priority. We are following the situation closely and will switch to online meetings in Q2 2020.
- French-speaking group: online meeting in Q2 2020
- Dutch-speaking group:online meeting in Q2 2020
- English-speaking group: online meeting in Q2 2020
Precise dates will be announced soon!
Luxembourg Digital Workplace Community
- This is an English-speaking group in Luxembourg targeted at intranet and digital workplace managers. The next group meeting is planned for 29 April 2020.
Contact us now to be invited for a free trial meeting.
Some basic facts about the groups
- Audience: Intranet managers, project managers and internal communication professionals.
- Topics for discussion: Members can suggest topics for future meetings. Typical subjects will be intranet governance, social and mobile intranet, personalisation of intranet content, search, ...
- 4 full-day, face-to-face meetings per year.
- Guy Van Leemput, intranet and digital workplace expert, moderates the groups, contributes his experience and invites guest speakers to spark the debate.
- Group size is kept small (max. 20 participants) to ensure interactive discussion.
- To ensure a confidential setting free from 'sales pitches', vendors and consultants cannot join.