Who will benefit from attending the conference?
The programme of the conference sits at the crossroads of Internal Communications, IT and HR. We strongly believe that these three disciplines have an important role to play in the success of the digital workplace. By bringing managers and practitioners from Communications, IT and HR together in a single conference, we aim to bridge the traditional silos and spark cross-fertilisation.
What can you expect at the conference ?
- Inspiring keynote presentations from international experts
- Practical case studies from various Belgian and international companies
- Break-out sessions organised into three different tracks: Communications, IT and HR
- A number of software providers and implementation partners will showcase their solutions
Examples of topics covered
- The challenges faced by Internal Communications, IT and HR when introducing a digital workplace - and how to overcome them
- The tools: Bringing order and structure in the overwhelming range of options - from intranet-in-a-box products, Office 365 and SharePoint to onboarding and employee apps
- The importance of the Digital Employee Experience in today's organisations
- Best practices for successful adoption of the digital workplace - covering subjects such as digital literacy and change management
This conference is a joint initiative of ValueIntranet and I.T. Works.
Attend a full day international conference for only EUR 640 (excl. 21% VAT)
When: Wednesday 13 November 2019, from 9:15 to 17:00
Where: The International Auditorium, Boulevard Roi Albert II 5, 1210 Brussels